Tuesday 4 May 2010

My favs from The Met Ball

M.I.A and Zoe Kravitz looking gorgeous in Alexander Wang 

 How hot is Diane Kruger in the clinging, figure hugging dress? Talk about a body!

 I kind of love Jen's hair here - messy with those smoky eyes - SEXY

 I have a girl crush on Jessica, and she just looks so darn pretty here.  Love the nude colour on her skin tone
.
This photie is just so 'old Hollywood'.  How glam?!

 I love this, well, purely for her sublime legs.  And the perfect sleek ponytail look which I can never master.

 How cute?!

And of course Alexa made it into my favorite list.  She's always super cute. 

I have to say I'm on the fence with Chloe's choice.  Love the colour, and she can pull just about anything off, but I feel like deducting points for the bra situation.  But maybe she's about to start a whole new trend and I'll be eating my words in a few months time?!

When I first saw this shot I was not as overjoyed as I usually am when I see Carrie's (erm, I mean Sarah's) wardrobe choice.  And then, again, I got on the fence.  In some shots she looks a little washed out and I'm not sure that style does that much for her body, and then in other shots she looks glowy and pretty and her usual lovely self.  Humph, decisions, decisions.

What do you think?

Pics via Grazia

No comments: