Wednesday 3 March 2010

Hump day happiness!

I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself today. I've had 2 very productive days sorting out stock and generally getting things in order. The 1st of my AW2010 range came through yesterday and I have a certain glow just looking at it. I also had a strong, fabulous yoga class yesterday and managed to self practice this morning...so high fives all round!

But the best thing is this: I finally went and bought a mannequin yesterday. I've been needing one for years but have been putting it off because they are damn expensive dolls! But yesterday I bit the bullet and although I can't really afford it right now, she's one lovely lady! I got a headless Barbie...the ones with hair and faces freak me out...but she's lovely none-the-less!!

Here she is below modelling the 1st two styles in the AW2010 range:

Fine knit batwing-sleeved shrug in grey melange. One-size. R480. Order here.

Fine knit gilet in natural beige. One-size. R579. Order here.

Jen xx

No comments: