Wednesday 31 March 2010

Friends with Jenny site is up!

Oh happy day! The last two weeks have demanded the upmost patience - I have had to count to 100 numerous times (mostly unsuccessfully), and have slumped onto the couch feeling defeated and deflated most days. I'm impatient you see. I like everything to happen immediately...or rather to just run to schedule. Production has been snail slow, building of my studio space is dragging by, these 4 day weeks have not helped with time management and getting things done, and all in all I've been having a bit of a meltdown.

And then my site went live! And I can fiddle to my heart's content with layout, text, product images and the like (I am the web master!), and suddenly everything is looking a little brighter. One more thing to check off my list!

Have a look and let me know what you think. The site will be updated frequently, and because of the small runs and exclusivity of the stock, the online store will be constantly receiving new and delightful merchandise. These are reasons to keep checking back ;-)

Have a lovely humpday!
Jenny

xx

1 comment:

Dimi said...

Well done! The site looks fab!